SRIM Provides coverage from a large music festival to a small community celebration and can include participants.
Examples of exposures
- Antique shows
- Weddings and receptions
- Outdoor social gatherings
- Music festivals
- Rodeos & roping events (spectator liability only)
- Craft fairs
- Fireworks coverage
Comprehensive General Liability
Limits up to $10,000,000.00
- Participants coverage available
- Certificates for additional insureds
- Products & completed Operations
- Cross liability
- Personal injury (slander libel defamation)
- Broadform Tenants legal liability
- ($250,000.00 Basic Sub-limit for all named and unnamed locations with limits available to $5,000,000.00)
- Worldwide Protection
Host Liquor Available subject to application.
SRIM recognizes that every applicant will undertake the responsibility of producing one, or more, projects or activities that are short term or singular occurrences. We also recognize that these responsibilities are continually changing.
To best meet these circumstances, we have designed this program to have the ability to change with you. This unique ability to adapt allows SRIM to offer you the best possible coverage for an organization’s individual insurance needs and the best value for your insurance dollar.