- Professional Liability for Golf Instructors – covers bodily injury or property damage caused by rendering or failing to render professional services as a golf instructor.
- All golf professionals and staff including employees and volunteers are considered additional insureds.
- Liability Coverage Up to $100,000,000.00.
- Directors & Officers Coverage available on request.
- No sub-limit on Liquor Liability.
- Non-Owned Auto Liability included.
- Non Owned Auto Property Damage subject to $500.00 Deductible.
- Personal Injury Coverage Included.
- Intentional Injury to protect persons included.
- Cross Liability Clause included.
- Legal Liability for members & guests property not held for club storage.
- Legal Liability for members & guests property held for club storage.
- Voluntary Compensation Benefits.
- Forest Fire Fighting Expense.
- Limited Pollution.
- $1,000,000 Employers Liability Coverage included with CGL (Ontario).
|Peak Season Increase-Pro Shop only||25%, subject to $150,000 maximum|
|Fire Department Service Charges||$25,000|
|Fire Equipment Recharge||$25,000|
|Valuable Papers and Records||$25,000|
|Extra Expense (100% payable 1st month)||$50,000|
|Profits (18 month POI)||$100,000|
|Professional Fees (excl Public Adjusters)||$25,000|
|Money and Securities||$2,500|
|Land/Water Pollution Clean-Up||$50,000|
|Lock n’ Key||$10,000|
|Personal Effects of Officers/Employees||$1,000/person; $25,000 max per event|
|By-Laws||15% of building value|
|Consequential Loss Assumption includingoff premises power caused by an Insured peril||$25,000|
|Newly Acquired Proeprty – Building||$1,000,000 / 60 day reporting|
|Newly Acquired Property – Contents||$250,000 / 60 day reporting|
|Tee, Greens and Fairways||$35,000/hole; $200,000 maximum|
|Landscape (shrubs/plants/trees)||$1,000/item; $10,000 maximum|
|Rented Motorized Golf Carts, Greenskeeping Equipment & Equipment||$100,000 per occurrence for a period not exceeding Thirty (30) consecutive days|
|Building damage by theft||$3,000|
|Force Course Closure||5 weeks/$5000 per week/ $25,000 Aggregate|
SRIM prides itself on having been recognized as a firm with top quality claims services. We are not afraid to utilize the services of Independent Adjusters. We work directly with the insureds to resolve outstanding claims issues fast.
SRIM maintains “inhouse” claims authority that is sufficient to resolve over 95% of all outstanding claims. The claims authority allows us to issue settlement cheques within 24 hours of resolving the claim.
SRIM allows adjusters to report electronically to “speed” up the claims process and assist in claims resolved “fast”.
We allow the adjusters to negotiate “FAIR” labour rates with Insured when the Insured does clean up and repairs.
We have long standing relationships with Vendors which assists in quick resolution of claims.