The Basic Annual Coverage DOES NOT provide insurance for the insured’s other activities. Additional insurance for events is available by application.
The insurer shall become legally obligated to pay, on behalf of the named insured, all sums which the insured shall become legally obligated to pay as compensatory damages for actual bodily injury to spectators and other members of the public for property damage.
Who Qualifies for this Plan?This program is available for not-for-profit:
- Festival & Special Event Societies
- Arts Council & Affiliated Guides
- Performing/Visual Arts Associations
- National, Provincial and/or Regional exhibitions
- Fraternal Clubs, Lodges and/or their Branches (as pertains to event management)
- Chambers of Commerce & Jr. Chambers
- Recreation Commissions
- … any registered not-for-profit organization planning and producing festivals, special events, celebrations, civic anniversaries or community functions
Basic Annual Coverage
SRIM has combined the two most requested liability coverages into one package.
Comprehensive General Liability
- $2,000,000.00 (limits available to $5,000,000.00)
- Certificates for additional insureds
- Products & completed operations
- Cross liability
- Contingent employers’ liability
- Personal injury (slander, libel, defamation)
- Broadform tenants legal liability ($250,000.00 basic sub-limit for all named and unnamed locations with limits available to $5,000,000.00)
- Worldwide protection
Directors & Officers Liability (Wrongful Acts)
- $1,000,000.00 (limit available to $5,000,000.00)
What is Included?
- Membership meetings
- Marketing initiatives
- Participation in trade shows
- Committee meetings
- Day-to-day operations
The Basic Annual Coverage DOES NOT provide insurance for the insured’s other activities. Additional insurance is available, by application, for events.
The insurer shall become legally obligated to pay on behalf of the named insured all sums which the insured shall become legally obligated to pay as compensatory damages for actual bodily injury to spectators and other members of the public for property damage.
Optional Annual & Term Coverages
- Host Liquor Liability: Fund Raisers, Dances, Promotional Socials, Beer Gardens
- Property Coverage: Owned or managed grounds and buildings, mobile equipment, fixtures, signage
- Volunteer Accident: Volunteer medical, Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Travel & Travel Medical: Sanctioned travel
- Contingency: Prize indemnity, Nonappearance, Revenue Protection, Cancellation
- Molestation Liability