Whether it be a small, single plane operation, or a larger enterprise we have the capacity to review and quote through our markets!
SRIM is pleased to bring industry leading coverage forms with competitive pricing. Our Underwriters have years of experience in aviation insurance to help clients receive the best possible coverage. Whether it be a small single plane operation or a larger enterprise, SRIM has the capacity to consider all types of classes and risk sizes.
Coverage is available for Physical Damage and/or Liability which can be packaged together under one policy. SRIM also can offer extended navigational limits outside of Canada.
We also offer associated property and premises liability for airport related exposures, along with CGL for products liability and contractors involved in the aviation industry. Extended medical benefits for pilots are available upon request when their regular medical coverage does not apply.
Physical Damage and/or Stand Alone Liability for:
- Business Jets
- UAV (aka Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or Drones) for business uses
All Classes of Uses:
All Types of Operations:
- Agricultural Spraying
- Flight Schools including Rentals
- Flying Clubs
- Premises, Hangarkeepers & Product Liability (including property coverage for hangar)
- Airstrips/Float Plane Docks/Airports
- Manufacturers Liability
- Airport Contractors Liability
- Aircraft Refuellers
- Non Owned Liability
- AD&D including Loss of License & Disability Insurance for Pilots
- Airshows/Fly-In Breakfasts