SRIM offers a complete and comprehensive Resort Program for risks small to large.
Resorts are excellent get-a-ways for guests but they come with challenging exposures on an insurance level. SRIM has the knowledge and capabilities to look at all aspects of this risk to ensure the client is fully protected whether the resort is unprotected, fly in only or has a marina and restaurant attached to it.
*SRIM can package the liability, property, personal, marine, and aviation coverage together!
- Up to $10,000,000 in-house CGL limit
- Resorts across Canada
- Package Property & CGL together
- Comprehensive Property Extensions
- $1,000,000 Employers Liability
- $250,000 Forest Fire Fighting Expense
- $10,000 Innkeepers Liability – aggregate ($1,000 limit per guest)
- $250,000 Limited Pollution
- Aviation including non-owned aircrafts
- Marinas, Docks & Slips
- Vessels 60hp and under can be included (higher horsepower can be considered under the marine program)
- Guided Operations coverage available (eg: hiking, fishing, hunting)